In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999 of December on the Protection of Personal Data, which regulates the right to information in data collection, we inform you of the following points:
– The personal data that you have provided us in this and other communications with you will be processed in the files under the responsibility of Alexandre Amrani.
– The purpose of the treatment is to properly manage the provision of the service that you have requested. Likewise, these data will not be transferred to third parties, except for legally permitted transfers.
– The data requested through this and other communications are mandatory for the provision of the service. These are adequate, relevant and not excessive.
– Your refusal to supply the requested data implies the impossibility of providing the service.
– Likewise, we inform you of the possibility of exercising the corresponding rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 before Alexandre Amrani as responsible for the file. The aforementioned rights can be exercised through the following means: email@example.com C / Isidoro Macabich, 22 07840 – Santa Eulalia Ibiza – Balearic Islands SPAIN
Alexandre Amrani, hereinafter Floristería El Ramo de Flores, collects, processes and stores personal information through its website www.delivery.flowersibiza.com.
Commercial name: Floristería El Ramo de Flores
Company name: Alexandre Amrani
Tax ID: X1885568M
Address: Calle Isidoro Macabich, 22 bajo 07840 Santa Eulalia el Rio (Balearic Islands) Spain
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION LAWS ON THIS WEBSITE
RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons)
LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, Development Regulation of the LOPD)
LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce)
Only the data strictly necessary to carry out the normal activity of the service will be collected. In accordance with the principle of data minimization (Art.5.b GDPR).
The data collected will in any case be those over 16 years of age (Art. 8.1 GDPR). The Bouquet of Flowers reserves the right to take the appropriate measures to verify the veracity of the age (Art. 8.2 GDPR).
In any case, these data will be of a personal identifying and non-sensitive nature, they may be:
Name and surname
PURPOSE OF THE COLLECTION AND USE OF THE DATA.
The collection and use of data is for the sole purpose of offering products, sending offers or delivering your order to you.
The Bouquet of Flowers undertakes not to use the data obtained for a purpose other than this.
ADDRESSEE OF THE DATA.
The data collected will be incorporated into a file owned by:
The Bouquet of Flowers
This file will be managed by:
This file will be stored in:
Wesped With address at calle Berlin, 3F, 30353 Cartagena Murcia
DATA CONSERVATION PERIOD.
The data will be kept until the purpose for which this data was collected is fulfilled (Art.5.e. GDPR) or until the right to delete or modify them is exercised. As long as this does not conflict with the need for legal or fiscal reasons to store them.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
Your data is transferred and stored safely as we have:
Encryption with SSL protocol.
Security protocols to prevent unauthorized access.
The Bouquet of Flowers cannot guarantee complete security in communications over the Internet, but we do guarantee to take adequate measures to protect your data.
In addition, El Ramo de Flores is committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the data and will not communicate or allow access to unauthorized third parties.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING DATA PROTECTION
The legislation recognizes certain rights as a user who has transferred their personal data:
Access to personal data.
Rectification or deletion.
Oppose the treatment.
Limitation of your treatment.
The exercise of these rights is personal. So you can only request them for the data of which you are the owner.
In the event that you want to exercise any of these rights you can do them online through your account in the App, by means of an email addressed to email@example.com or by letter addressed to El Ramo de Flores address Calle Isidoro Macabich, 22 bajo 07840 Santa Eulalia el Rio (Illes Balears) Spain indicating the rights to be exercised and proof of identity.
We promise to respond to your request within a maximum period of 30 business days.
LEGITIMATION FOR DATA PROCESSING
DATA PROTECTION AUTHORITY IN SPAIN
In the event that you want to assert your rights regarding data protection and you consider that we are not respecting them, you can contact the responsible Spanish authority.
– Website of the data protection authority:
– E-mail of the data protection authority:
– Telephone number of the data protection authority:
+34 91 399 6200